Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Just got back from a 30 minute ride. Much better. My solution included changing the seat position/seat height and handlebar height, second skin on the injury, Flite saddle, inner shammy pants and shorts on top of that. I can at least ride and there is some discomfort, but nowhere near the pain I felt yesterday. Tomorrow is the big test.

The team just got back, and so we are to have dinner now. I found a McDonald's on my way back from my ride, and a milkshake sounded good, so I stopped.

I am hopeful that the injury will improve.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have gone for a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a coke.
Roxana

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Alberto Morales said...

You are right. I will probably do that at the next one. Once I downed the milkshake, that was not enough.

But I had already come back by that point :)

Alberto.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home